The human body is a sensitive thing. Designed to reject foreign bodies, fight antibodies and constantly in flux, we are limited in what we can safely place in contact with sensitive tissues.
Your denture is worn for hours every day. It’s a challenging environment of stress, pressure and micro-organism activity; your new Valplast appliance is up for the challenge.
Developed in the 1950s, Valplast is a biocompatible nylon and thermoplastic resin that provides a unique combination of flexibility and stability just right for replacing teeth.
Valplast’s flexibility makes it feel more natural in the mouth and its durability means you will be able to wear the appliance for years. The lifetime warranty applies to the material itself; however, you still need to treat it with care as the teeth may become damaged if dropped.
The material is carefully tracked from manufacturer to approved technician. Denture Haus are proud to be a part of that chain and by offering you the lifetime warranty and sachet of Val-Clean, you can rest easy knowing you are getting exactly what you paid for.
Valplast, while small, strong and comfortable, is not suitable for all cases. We’ll happily explain why when you come and visit us.
Care and Maintenance
- Clean your appliance regularly using Val-Clean; you need this to maintain your lifetime warranty.
- Soak your appliance in Val-Clean for 10-15 minutes a day or whenever it is not being worn. If staining develops, the appliance may occasionally need to be soaked overnight.
- Loose particles can be removed with the use of a Valplast ultrasonic cleaner or under running water. Use a soft denture brush to remove excess particles.
- When possible, rinse your appliance after eating.
- Keep your Valplast in water or Val-Clean when it isn’t being worn to keep the surface hydrated.
- Remember to brush your natural teeth and gums regularly as directed by your dentist.
You need to register your appliance for your lifetime warranty.
You will need;
1. The unique serial number that came on your warranty card.
2. The Lab ID number.
3. The material lot number.
Please contact us if you need any of the above information.
We only recommend Val-Clean for your Valplast Denture.
If you do not use the recommended cleaner, you will void your lifetime warranty.
We cannot warranty a job that does not fit well due to changes in the mouth or has been mistreated.
If your Valplast or flexible dentures are uncomfortable, please come visit us as soon as possible.
Denture Haus, Fortitude Valley
Our flexible dentures aren’t our only claim to fame at Denture Haus. We also provide a range of full and partial dentures and offer same day repairs. We also complete professional mouthguard fitting and production. Come and visit us for your flexible dentures or denture repairs in Fortitude Valley, servicing Chermside and across the rest of Brisbane. Call us up for an appointment today!