Flexible Dentures by your Brisbane Denture Clinic Experts
Small, comfortable, flexible dentures no one will know you are wearing…
Do you need to replacing a few or single tooth? Flexible dentures may be the perfect solution for you. They are a type of partial denture, but rather than being made of acrylic they are made from nylon and thermoplastic resin called Valplast. This material offers superior comfort, less visibility, and a lifetime warranty.
Let our team of experts at Denture Haus find the best solution to suit you with a free consultation, call us on 07 3263 8576.
Flexible dentures created with valplast offer superior comfort as the flexibility offered allows a more natural feel in your mouth. The durability of valplast means you will be able to wear the denture for years.
The flexible material means there is no need for uncomfortable and unsightly metal clasps, leaving your mouth free from these obvious signs of dentures.
Developed in the 1950’s Valplast is a biocompatible nylon and thermoplastic resin. This unique combination provides ideal amounts of flexibility and stability just right for replacing teeth. After decades of use in the dental industry, Valplast remains one of the strongest, safest, most comfortable materials – and to back it, it also has a lifetime warranty.
The lifetime warranty applies to the material itself; however, you still need to treat your denture with care as the teeth may become damaged if dropped.
Fast Turn Around
The material is carefully tracked from manufacturer to approved technician. Denture Haus are proud to be a part of that chain and by offering you the lifetime warranty and sachet of Val-Clean, so you can rest easy knowing you are getting exactly what you paid for, and on time!
Valplast, while small, strong and comfortable, is not suitable for all cases. We’ll happily explain why when you come and visit us.
Register Your Valplast Lifetime Warranty
You need to register your valplast appliance for your lifetime warranty.
You will need;
1. The unique serial number that came on your warranty card.
2. The Lab ID number.
3. The material lot number.
Please contact us if you need any of the above information.
Flexible Dentures Care and Maintenance
- Clean your appliance regularly using Val-Clean; you need this to maintain your lifetime warranty.
- Soak your appliance in Val-Clean for 10-15 minutes a day or whenever it is not being worn. If staining develops, the appliance may occasionally need to be soaked overnight.
- Loose particles can be removed with the use of a Valplast ultrasonic cleaner or under running water. Use a soft denture brush to remove excess particles.
- When possible, rinse your appliance after eating.
- Keep your Valplast in water or Val-Clean when it isn’t being worn to keep the surface hydrated.
- Remember to brush your natural teeth and gums regularly as directed by your dentist.
Your Specialist Brisbane Denture Clinic
Our flexible dentures aren’t our only claim to fame at Denture Haus. We also provide a range of full and partial dentures, denture implants and offer same day repairs. We also complete professional mouthguard fittings and production. Come and visit us for your flexible dentures or denture repairs in our Brisbane Denture Clinic. Call us up for an appointment today!