Are you missing multiple teeth in your upper and lower jaw, but have some remaining healthy teeth?
If you have multiple missing teeth and are looking for a no-hassle solution to bring back your confident smile, partial denture implants may be right for you.
What are partial denture implants?
Partial denture implants are replacement teeth and gums that fit around any remaining healthy teeth. This form of denture is fixed to the jawbone via dental implants (titanium rods inserted into the jawbone by your dentist to support the denture).
Denture implants are low maintenance, comfortable, and a self-confidence booster for those looking to regain confidence in their smile.
The benefits of partial denture implants
Partial denture implants have many benefits, such as:
- The patient does not need to remove their healthy functioning teeth – the partial denture will fit around all remaining teeth comfortably
- The removal of the metal clasp commonly associated with partial dentures. This results in enhanced comfort for the patient
- They are long-lasting, with the implanted rods lasting 20-25 years and the denture attached lasting 7 years or more with proper care
- An improved aesthetic finish to the teeth, which will be colour matched and shaped to look like your natural teeth
- Improve your self-image and self-esteem with your brand new radiant smile
Phases of partial denture implants
There are two phases to completing denture implants:
- Phase 1: Implantation — Over three visits, titanium dental implants will be placed into your jawbone by your dentist. The number of implants will be dependent on the number of natural teeth you have remaining. These sites will heal over three to five months to ensure proper bone adherence before adding the dentures.
- Phase 2: Dentures — Once the implants are healed, the denture steps begin. The common steps include taking the first and secondary impressions, a bite registration, trying on the dentures, the final insertion, and follow-up. Your dentist will walk you through each step of this process.
How much do partial denture implants cost?
The cost of partial denture implants in Brisbane are different for every patient. Customization and patient-specific requirements can change the total cost.
Prior to offering any service, we provide a free consultation appointment to discuss your unique denture implant needs. Pricing will be provided at this appointment so there are no surprise charges.
We accept private health insurance. We provide our clients with correct item numbers to ensure that all out of pocket expenses are known prior to beginning treatment. For more information, please visit our payment plan page.
Book a partial denture implant appointment
The Denture Haus team is ready to help you start your journey towards better dental health with denture implants. As one of the biggest providers of denture services in Brisbane, Dental Haus has over 25 years of experience providing high-quality dentures and implants. We would love to see you. For more information about our services, please visit our partial denture implants in Brisbane service page, or visit our contact page to connect with us.