Dental implants are the low maintenance, comfortable, and durable option for patients looking to restore their confidence in their smile. We offer some of the best and most affordable payment plans to cover denture implants’ costs in Brisbane.
How much do denture implants cost?
The cost of denture implants differs from patient to patient. A variety of patient-specific factors can impact denture implants cost, such as:
- The number of implants required (more implants will be needed for patients receiving full denture implants)
- The patient’s unique medical and dental history
- Style of the denture (full denture implants vs. partial denture implants)
We understand that it can be stressful and frustrating not to know the cost of medical services prior to receiving them – and with that in mind, we always offer a free denture implant consultation to all patients before treatment.
The Denture Haus consultation
In our consultation appointment, the dentist will meet with you to discuss your unique dental and health requirements. Our team is ready to explain the process of denture implants, offer suggestions that will lead to long-term success, and we will answer any questions you may have.
After the consultation, our staff will provide you with the estimated cost of denture implants for your specific needs.
We accept private dental insurance. Our team will provide correct item numbers for insurance purposes during the consultation appointment to ensure that all out of pocket expenses are known before starting with our services.
We are excited to share our 25 years of knowledge and experience with our patients to provide the best possible experience.
Available payment options
Denture Haus strives to provide the best options for covering denture implants’ in Brisbane. We accept both Denticare and Afterpay as available payment plans.
- Denticare payment plans: Denticare payment plans are a convenient way to budget and manage denture implant costs. Denticare plans are flexible, simple, and can be tailored to your specific dental health needs. There are no credit checks, complicated finance contracts, and no interest. For more information about Denticare payment plans, please talk to one of our team members.
- Afterpay payment plans: Payment options for denture implants can be as easy as downloading an app. The Afterpay program helps divide payments into smaller instalments on a biweekly schedule. All you need to pay with Afterpay is a valid debit or credit card, be a resident of Australia, and be over 18. For more information about Afterpay payment plans, please talk with one of our team members.
Book a denture implant appointment
The Denture Haus team is ready to help you start your journey towards better dental health with denture implants. As one of the biggest denture services providers in Brisbane, Dental Haus, has over 25 years of experience providing high-quality dentures and implants. We would love to see you. Please visit our denture implants in Brisbane service page or visit our contact page to connect with us for more information about our services.